How to make Slime with Shaving Cream
Want to learn how to make Slime with Shaving Cream? We put together our favorite recipe, it takes about 5 minutes, makes enough slime for 2 and only needs 6 ingredients!
- Squeeze out 2 bottles of Elmer’s White Glue into a large glass bowl.
- Squirt 2 cups of Shaving Cream into the bowl, the more Shaving Cream the fluffier your slime will be!
- Mix in a 3 to 5 drops of your favorite food coloring colors
- Add extra Contact Lens Solution (with Borax)
- Knead the slime until it is fully mixed.