How to make Slime with Saline
Want to learn how to make Slime with Saline? We put together our favorite recipe, it takes about 5 minutes, makes enough slime for 4 and only needs 4 ingredients!
- Start by mixing 2 bottles of normal sized Elmer’s White Glue into a glass bowl.
- Next, mix in 2.5 tablespoons of baking soda and begin to mix.
- When you are about 50% done mixing add a few drops of your favorite food coloring.
- Then, mix in 4 tablespoons of Contact Lens Solution and immediately start mixing with a plastic spoon.
- After mixing for a few stirs your slime should start to form and you can finish it by kneading it with your hands.