How to Make Edible Slime
We have tested and approved the best Edible Slime recipe for kids and families to make at home that’s safe and easy. Done in about 12 minutes, makes enough slime for 2 and only needs 3 ingredients!
Kids love slime because it’s squishy and makes loads of silly sounds. We thought it would be a fun idea to make a slime that you can also enjoy eating just as much as you had playing with it, and it turns out that everyone is making edible slime!
1 Large Plastic Spoon
1 Large Plastic Bowl
- First, empty both bags of marshmallows into a large bowl.
- Next, sprinkle the cooking oil onto the marshmallows in the bowl.
- Now microwave the bowl of marshmallows and oil on High for 30 seconds, until the marshmallows fully melt. Remove from microwave.
- Stir in cornstarch and mix well. This should take about 3-4 minutes of mixing. Let mixture sit to cool off.
- Once the marshmallow mixture has cooled, remove from the bowl and begin to knead the slime by pressing down and away from you with the heel of your hand. Be careful, the slime can be hot!