How To Make Scented Slime
Want to learn how to make Scented Slime? We put together our favorite recipe, it takes about 8 minutes, makes enough slime for 3 and only needs 4 ingredients!
- Empty all the glue out of 3 bottles of Elmer’s School Glue.
- Second, carefully drop in 5 drops of your favorite smelling Essential Oil.
- Next, add in a few squirts of food coloring and start mixing with a spoon.
- After mixing for 15 seconds pour in 2.5 cups of liquid starch and keep stirring for a few more minutes.
- Once it starts to look like slime put the spoon down and start kneading with your hands.