How To Make Glitter Slime
Let’s make some slime with glitter! I go insane when I do anything crafty with glitter. It is so sparkly and makes everything look divine. You can buy glue that already comes with glitter, but if you couldn’t find that at the store, you can grab bottles of clear glue and some glitter, as well. Usually you will be able to buy glitter in a pack, giving you more variety in glitter colors to play with!
As you can see, we have many colors to choose from. We managed to come up with combining many colors in the end. Hope you all enjoy making this recipe! Let us know if you have any recipes you’d like to share!
- Empty both bottles of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a large bowl.
- Add the extra glitter to the bowl and mix well.
- Add baking soda and contact solution in the glue mixture and stir.
- Gradually add in a tablespoon of water while mixing. You’ll start to see the mixture turning into slime.
- Finish by kneading the slime with your hands; enjoy!