How to make Glitter Slime
Want to learn how to make Glitter Slime? We put together our favorite recipe, it takes about 6 minutes, makes enough slime for 3 and only needs 5 ingredients!
- Empty both bottles of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a large bowl.
- Add the extra glitter to the bowl and mix well.
- Add baking soda and contact solution in the glue mixture and stir.
- Gradually add in a tablespoon of water while mixing. You’ll start to see the mixture turning into slime.
- Finish by kneading the slime with your hands; enjoy!