How to make Glitter Slime
Want to learn how to make Glitter Slime? We put together our favorite recipe, it takes about 6 minutes, makes enough slime for 3 and only needs 5 ingredients!
- Start by emptying 2 bottles of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a large bowl.
- Second, add your extra glitter to the bowl.
- Then, measure and pour in 1 tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- After that, measure 3 tablespoons of contact lens solution into the bowl.
- You are almost done! Now mixing in 2 tablespoons of water for extra stretchyness.
- Finally, start to mix your slime with a spoon or with your hands!