How To Make Slime with Hair Gel
Today we are going to be making some Slime with Hair Gel, because what better way to spend your free time? We have been sorting over all the recipes being submitted by our readers with hair gel. Hair gel is a great way to make slime since it is an activator to the other ingredients to bring it to the right gooey texture to play with.
We used a clear hair gel and cornstarch, that’s it. We added in food coloring and glitter to make our slime look cool while we play with it. Once we were done mixing these ingredients together with a spatula, we transferred our slime into a bowl with lid to cover it, covered it and placed it in the freezer for twenty minutes.
Your slime will last for a week or more depending on how well you store it.
- First, pour the clear hair gel into a bowl.
- Next, add in a few drops of food coloring and stir well.
- Then, add in cornstarch and stir the mixture until well combined.
- Now, take the slime mixture and place it in a container, cover it. and set in the freezer. Set a timer for 20 minutes.
- After the timer is up, take the slime from the container in the freezer, and knead it gently with your hands. Should be lots of fin to play with.
Remember to properly store your slime so you can enjoy it longer!